Upcoming Accelerator Releases!

Apr 25, 2010 at 7:09 PM

Hi Team!

I have a general question about the release schedule. I was very excited to find out about the "new direction" the accelerators were taking in using the "portal integration" as a foundation for the accelerators. The troubling part is that I have a requirement for the "eservice" accelerator above all. I like the functionality the Portal integration makes available but am troubled by the fact that I cant have both the existing eservice and new portal integration accelerators coexist on the same box... there are some references in various documentation sources to a "new release" of the eservice accelerator that will be compatible or "written" to build upon the portal integration code. Is there any release date set for this? Also would there be a beta group I could join to get the bits sooner rather than later and help to provide feedback?

Thanks for your help all! Keep up the great work. You guys are providing an unbelievably invaluable service to the CRM community at large. We are very grateful to be on the receiving end of your efforts in the field.

Joey Freyre

Director,

Technical Services

nAppliance Networks Inc.

540 Dado Street

San Jose, CA 95131

joey.freyre@nappliance.com

Apr 30, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Uh... anything?

May 5, 2010 at 12:44 PM

I too am curious to know if this project is still an ongoing effort or if support has fallen off.  I have not seen any recent news related to these accelerators and am particularly interested in the Analystics R3.  I'd be interested to hear if it is still "going through final testing and packaging and will be available soon." 

So, I, too, vote for an update on current state and future releases of this very helpful effort.

May 24, 2010 at 5:55 AM

Have you seen the latest CRM SDK (4.0.0012) with the included portal framework, and the new Customer Portal accelerators?  These are much stronger than the first version of the portals and come complete with a CMS model as well.  Stay tuned for an update to the partner portal to match!

Shan McArthur
www.shanmcarthur.net