eService?

Nov 10, 2008 at 1:55 PM
Is there a deadline for eService to become available?
Nov 14, 2008 at 10:52 PM
Please post a revised schedule for the availability of this package.  The planned tab of the releases tool currently says "There are no planned releases for this project." 

Thank you.
Nov 18, 2008 at 11:05 PM
What is going on with this part of the project?  Is there any feedback you can provide?  Is there a timetable?  If not, is there a list of what steps are pending before the e-service accelerator can be released?  If not that, is there at least a general sense as to what the state of the module is and what kind of time frame it might be released in?  This is a huge issue for some clients who held off migrating away from MSCRM due to the promise of delivery on this feature last quarter.  Folks are getting tired of "it will be available end of quarter/end of month/end of week/any day now" and I'd just like to be able to help them make their decision with solid information before I lose the relationship entirely.

Thank you.
Nov 21, 2008 at 5:35 PM
Does anyone from the development team even check the discussion groups on this site anymore, or has it been largely abandoned?
Nov 24, 2008 at 9:09 PM
Also wondering when the other Accelerators will be released, eService piece in particular. 
Nov 25, 2008 at 4:09 PM
Also anxiously awaiting some more information on this, can we please have an update?
Nov 25, 2008 at 6:51 PM
Any idea on when this accelerator would be ready for download would be a huge help. I am currently searching for software that will do much of what is listed here.
Dec 3, 2008 at 11:35 PM
Does anyone know if this will work with the enterprise multi tenant version of CRM ?
Dec 11, 2008 at 5:07 PM
For those that, like me, haven't noticed but are subscribed to this trend, it's released now.