Display lookup fields on eService Portal

Feb 4, 2009 at 6:59 PM
Hi everybody,

I'm deploying the eService portal on Microsoft Dynamics 4.0, it works fine.
I Added new instances like services, contracts and contractsdetails and work fine.

The problem is, on eService console doesn't appear the lookup fields and doesn't display the lookup fields on the portal,
the lookup fields that I want to display are customerid, categorization, etc.

Anybody know why ?

Feb 5, 2009 at 3:45 PM
how did you add in the other "instances" ? This is something that I am looking to do.

I am also struggling with getting the lookup fields to be displayed.

Kind regards,

Mar 2, 2009 at 3:32 PM
I would also like to do this. I'd like to add the "subject" field to the eService portal.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mar 16, 2009 at 12:15 PM
found the docuemntation on how to add more entities. It's in Microsoft Dynamics CRM eService Architecture Overview.doc towards the end. Am looking to add lookups still. I'll let you know how I get on.
Mar 26, 2009 at 2:54 PM
All help on this would be great! I would like to add Subject and customer lookups but have come up blank so far.
Oct 15, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Hello Guys,

I am stuck with the same problem of the Lookup Fields like you all, however i have found a blog post that suggest a solution but i did not try it yet.

So enjoy it guys and please let me know if it worked for any one of you or even if someone come up with a better solution.

Oct 15, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Portal Integration which is very similar to eService is supporting lookups but read-only.

Dynamics CRM BLOG: http://bovoweb.blogspot.com