CRM Notification Accelerator

Jul 8, 2009 at 9:31 PM

I installed the Notification Accelerator and it installed without any errors.  But when I open CRM I do not see the RSS button in the Application Menu Toolbar as shown in the installation guide.  I could use your assistance.

Thank you,

Mimi La Bella

Jul 9, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Have you enabled ISV customizations for the CRM web client? In the settings area, go to Administration > System Settings. On the 'Customizations' tab, under 'Custom Menus and Toolbars' add the Web client. This allows custom toolbar items, like the RSS feed button, to appear. (After changing this setting, you will need to refresh CRM in your browser.)

Jul 9, 2009 at 1:27 PM

Yes.  I figured this out after I submitted my email for discussion.  I was tired and wasn’t focusing well.   

Thank you for your assistance.  I will let you know if I encounter any further issues.

Mimi

Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 1:14 PM
To: La Bella, Mimi
Subject: Re: CRM Notification Accelerator [crmaccelerators:61910]

Have you enabled ISV customizations for the CRM web client? In the settings area, go to Administration > System Settings. On the 'Customizations' tab, under 'Custom Menus and Toolbars' add the Web client. This allows custom toolbar items, like the RSS feed button, to appear. (After changing this setting, you will need to refresh CRM in your browser.)

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (crmaccelerators@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email crmaccelerators@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jul 15, 2009 at 9:59 PM

I am having some problems with my RSS feed.  It will only work for Accounts and Campaigns.  When I try to choose a subscription for Opportunities or Contacts I get an error.  Please enlighten me if you know what I am missing.

Thank you,

Mimi