Events Management - Current Customer field

Feb 8, 2010 at 10:25 PM

Hi all,

I'm trying to enable the current customer field within the example events management site. I've removed all the comments from the code but the field will not display correctly. What I'm actually trying to do is expose a custom entity field from the campaign response entity. I saw the current customer field, so I thought I would experiment with that first, but with no joy. Does anyone have any suggestions on how you should display radio buttons on the registration page using custom entities

Many thanks!!!

Feb 8, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Also when i uncomment this code i also get an error:

//for (var j = 0; j < radioFields.length; j++)
  //{
  // if (!ValidateRadioFields(radioFields[j]))
  //  requiredList.push(radioFields[j]);
  //}

I can get the page to display correctly but the information is not being feed into the currentcustomer field, when i say yes. I have a feeling its something to do with this code:

//creates the campaign response in MSCRM
   CampaignResponseLogic.CreateCampaignResponse(_id, this.firstname.Value, this.lastName.Value,
     middlename.Value, RetrieveIntFromSelect(prefix), RetrieveIntFromSelect(suffix),
     emailaddress.Value, companyname.Value, jobtitle.Value, street1.Value, street2.Value,
     street3.Value, city.Value, stateorprovince.Value, postalcode.Value, country.Value,
     phonenumber.Value, RetrieveIntFromSelect(primaryrole),
     RetrieveIntFromSelect(preferredcontactmethod), string.Format("{0}, {1}: {2}",
     lastName.Value, firstname.Value, this.eventsName.Value), _campaignStatusCode,
     eventOpenCode, eventWaitlistCode, responseRegisteredCode, responseWaitlistCode, channelWebCode);

thanks again!

Feb 8, 2010 at 10:34 PM

What im ultimately trying to achieve is to have a subscribe to our e-newsletters option on the bottom of this registration page.

thanks!