The event management accelerator gives organizations the ability to manage the planning, execution, tracking and reporting requirements for events. The event management accelerator focuses on three areas of event management, namely:
- Event Planning - logistics around an event such as:
- Booking the venue
- Presentation content preparation
- Event Attendance - all aspects around managing the attendees such as:
- Inviting the target audience via phone, fax, letter and email
- Managing registrations via phone, letter, fax, email and web
- Tracking all people who actually attended the event
- Event Review – Microsoft Dynamics CRM reports that measure the effectiveness of the event:
- How many people attended the event?
- What was the revenue impact of the event?
A core component of the event management accelerator is the web registration portal that customers and partners can deploy to allow web registration for their events and track these registrations in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
The solution also consists of a plugin to manage registration counts and waitlists.Please note:
this first version of the accelerator has been engineered for On-Premise deployments, the source code is supplied so that customers and partners can modify the authentication mechanism to suit their requirements.